Food Service

Introducing EZ Pay

You now have the ability to pay for school breakfast and lunch online! Monitor your child’s meal account balance and receive low-balance email alerts through The online payment option is a quick and secure way to deposit money to your child’s meal account by using a debit or credit card. Just use the following links:

Click Here To: Register for an EZ School Pay Account

Click Here For The: EZ School Pay How to Guide

Click Here To Go Right To The EZ School Pay Website:

You may now check your child's meal balance from Power School!!!

Just click on the $ dollar sign icon when you are checking your child's grades!

Also, payment reminders can be emailed through Power School if you left click on “Email Notification” at the top of the page, check the box “Balance Alert Notification”, then left click on the arrow button and select “daily” after the question of “How often?” , make sure that your correct email address is listed, then left click on the “submit” box. All balances are updated daily but not at the time of the transaction.

Breakfast is served daily at all schools!
‚ÄčAll menus are subject to change without notice.

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)      Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
            Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
            1400 Independence Avenue, SW
            Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

(2)      Fax: (202) 690-7442

(3)      Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Feel free to contact Melodie Stevens, Food Service Director with any questions or concerns. 837-9031 or